Nebraska Families Collaborative Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Specialist in Omaha, Nebraska
Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? PromiseShip is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
PromiseShip works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, PromiseShip is the place for you.
PromiseShip is currently seeking a CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) Specialist. This position will report to the CQI and Data Management Supervisor. Primary job responsibilities include understanding and utilization of the CQI process to effectively demonstrate the strengths and areas in need of improvement within PromiseShip, assisting with the reaccreditation process through the Council on Accreditation (COA), developing and implementing practice notes, and assisting in completion of contract requirements and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related area required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage data with Social Services Agencies and outside consumers a plus
- Knowledge of Care Coordination Services program and Family Centered Practice Model a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience including data reporting.
- Knowledge of research methodology and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of CFSRs, Outcome Evaluation
- High level of professionalism, interpersonal skills, sound judgment and creativity.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, and written/oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills in the following software and data management systems: NFOCUS, FamCare, and Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Nebraska - Omaha
Employment Status: Full time