Sojern Associate Analyst in Omaha, Nebraska
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
The Associate Analyst role drives operational efficiency throughout the company and is tasked with supporting multiple teams along the way. As an Associate Analyst, you will play a critical role within the team by ensuring our campaigns are structured in an optimal way, data feeding decision making is accurate, and build out improved ways to ensure data quality throughout our systems. The successful candidate will need to be highly detail oriented and capable of relaying information and recommendations to a variety of teams across the business.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
• Intelligently combine the audience segmentation, bidding, delivery and pricing strategies to extract optimal conversion based performance for our travel advertisers by leveraging our exclusive travel intender audience.
• Bring your deep problem solving and analytical skills to ferret out the techniques necessary to optimize campaigns that leaves the competition scratching their heads.
• Create best practices documentation and rollout your techniques to the Account Managers and fellow Ad Operation team members.
• Take those learnings to the Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to create repeatable rules, processes and data models that scale.
• Communicate your insights and techniques to multiple internal stakeholders; diligent written and excellent presentation skills are key.
• Be rigorously Data Driven in every aspect of your work, insights, communications and proofs.
What you bring to the table:
• BS or MS in Finance, Marketing, Business, Applied Math, Statistics, or practical equivalent is preferred.
• 1-2 years relevant analytical experience
• Microsoft Excel power user; SQL/equivalent language experience a plus
• Skills, desire to learn, insatiable curiosity, desire to grow, desire to collaborate not only with the Analyst team but also with other internal teams that depend on your insights.
• A detail-oriented mindset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work with remote offices.
• Culture: Our team loves a good time
• Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
• Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
• Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
• Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
• Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
• Wealth: Stock options
• Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.