SMG Environmental Services Attendant in Lincoln, Nebraska
JOB TITLE: Environmental Services Attendantt
LOCATION: Pinnacle Bank Arena, Pinewood Bowl
REPORTS TO: Environmental Services Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: PT Hourly, Non-Exempt
Under general supervision, responsible for cleaning and waste/trash disposal of an assigned area. Maintain all areas inside and outside of the building including but not limited to restrooms, hallways, arena attic, locker room, sidewalks, parking landscape, both during an event and nonevent times. This includes but is not limited to replenishing supplies, sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal and sorting, vacuuming, washing, waxing, lawn work, snow and ice removal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain the general building and ground in a safe and clean manner.
- Perform cleaning and janitorial tasks as required or assigned.
- Empty trash and wastebaskets.
- Transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas, and sort recycling as needed.
- Operate custodial equipment and other related equipment as required.
- Report all damaged equipment to supervisor.
- Assist with event clean-up.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
- Assist with snow and ice removal.
- Assist with landscape maintenance.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, and patrons.
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Physical demands of prolonged repetitive motions normally associated with mopping, sweeping, buffing, dusting, and climbing.
- Ability to work inside or outside environments.
Training and Experience:
- Experience in similar setting preferred
SMG participates in E-Verify
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled