Stanley Black and Decker Customer Service Rep in Lincoln, Nebraska
Position Summary Drive a set of sales support and operations responsibilities across the commercial sales teams within STANLEY Healthcare.
Essential Job Functions
- Accurate processing of customer orders.
- Act as the liaison between various outside sales representatives and the internal Finance and Operations departments.
- Customer communication, pre and post-sale follow-up, and implementing process enhancements to streamline business metrics.
- Create and apply a standardized approach to all operational processes needed for success.
- Maintain and enable trusting relationships with various sales team members, channel partners and leadership ensuring the Company’s strategic goals for customer growth is met.
- Provide needed support for all sales functions and work with the sales organization to drive sales in order for their business to meet annual sales quotas as assigned.
- Coordinate, schedule and prioritize customer sales orders with team members on a daily basis.
- Work with sales representatives, within North America and Internationally, on inquires that they may have on a daily basis
- Assist with internal departments to ensure all orders are closed correctly and following the internal checklists and processes.
- Provide prompt service to the customer; receiving and responding to incoming calls and emails regarding product orders, inquiries, shipments, returns/exchanges and any other pertinent information.
- Act as a back-up by administering all sales/office duties in Management's absence, which may include handling the more difficult customer orders, complaints, return policies, and accounts receivable questions and decisions.
- Provide back-up and additional support to other departments on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Requisite Skills:
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience preferred
- 1-3 years customer service, data entry and clerical experience required
- Professional phone skills with the ability to speak to key accounts required
- Experience working in an order entry software program preferred
- Experience working with international parties preferred but not required
- Ability to understand and explain all Company product lines, service, support, and company credit/shipping policies after training required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work in a high demand environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be a team player
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Database and/or SalesForce experience preferred but not required
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 53569BR
Business: US - STANLEY Healthcare