SMG Cash Room Attendant in Lincoln, Nebraska
POSITION: Cash Room Attendant
DEPARTMENT: Savor....Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Concessions Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt Hourly
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has excellent and immediate openings for Cash Room Attendants at the Pinnacle Bank Arena. The Cash Room Attendant reports to the Concessions Manager and is responsible for maintaining the overall integrity of cash control functions including all cash handling procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Controls and records all cash issued to point of sale cashiers
- Counts currency, coins and prepares event deposits
- Report to the Concessions Manager's cash needs and discrepancies and cash trasactions
Establish and maintain positive client relationships
And all other duties as assigned
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience preferred
- One year of cash handling experience
Must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
SMG participates in E-Verify
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled