LPR Construction Project Engineer in Blair, Nebraska
Tracking Code 703-573 Job Description
The Project Engineer supports construction site management to include General Foreman, Superintendent, Project Manager; depending on the structure of each site. The Project Engineer tracks site related costs, documents, production units, and other data as directed by site manager. Job duties vary depending on project size and magnitude. May supervise Field Engineer and/or Project Coordinator depending on projects size and magnitude.
Position is project based. Ideal candidates will be available for an immediate/quick start.
- 5 or more years of experience working as a Project Engineer or Field Engineer (or directly related construction project management experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Independent judgment, excellent organizational skills, accuracy, project management skills, and the flexibility to coordinate multiple projects with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Excel, Outlook, Word) - Viewpoint Vista experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of construction job site administrative processes. Job Location Blair, Nebraska, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular